Hi everyone. Quick post this week to specifically CELEBRATE the launching of The Burning Crusade Classic. IT WAS THE NIGHT BEFORE BURNING CRUSADE CLASSIC!
And we’re all so excited! Will it live up to the hype? Will it be the greatest thing since canned bread? Or will it die faster than angry birds or selfie sticks?
Unfortunately my priest is only level 29. I got some grinding to do from now until Tuesday aka launch day! The time between pre-patch day (approximately 2 weeks), was just not enough for a casual like me. I also added about 30 people to my ignore list that were advertising selling boosts or other similar services in trade/looking for group chat. The game is definitely lively again with new life in anticipation for the Burning Crusade Classic. All my homies want to play a Blood Elf Paladin.
I am not prepared
Here are some BOLD predictions. Okay maybe they’re not bold and probably expected at this point:
- Servers won’t last. Maintenance will get extended, similarly to PREPATCH day. Servers won’t be “fully live” (eg: completely playable without interruptions/server restarts) until June 2nd.
- Players overprepared. Karazhan, Magtheridon and Gruul will be completed before next server maintenance (June 8th).
- The first level 70 character will be within 24 hours of launch. It will be a combination of preparation (people stockpiling 25 turn in quests) and luck (servers staying afloat), but someone will do it.
- People will flock to Arena early.
- It will be extremely buggy and off-schedule maintenance will be scheduled during the week after launch day.
Here’s to hoping for a smooth launch day. See everyone in the Outlands!
Follow me(us) on our social media:
discord id: derek#5307
discord channel: https://discord.com/invite/jVyfv9ZHHV
#WorldofWarcraft #NoChanges #SomeChanges #WorldofWarcraftClassic #TBCClassic #BloodElf #Shadowlands #Draenei #Illidan #YouAreNotPrepared